“Providing Technical Assistance to the Twelve First Nations & Communities of the Prince Albert Grand Council”
Prince Albert Grand Council Technical Services is dedicated to strengthening and improving First Nation Communities by providing advocacy, training and technical support.
The Prince Albert Grand Council Technical Services will lead in building strong communities and infrastructure by embracing the inherent right to a safe, healthy and sustainable environment for our First Nations People.
- Build harmonious community relations by creating leading-edge programs and services that are inspired by the people we serve.
- Instill cultural pride, traditional values and spiritual balance.
- Facilitate socio-economic independence through the management of sustainable business practices and the transfer of such knowledge, information, and technology to the community.
- Bring to reality a “Community-First” approach to program planning, implementation, accountability, and measurement.
- Create an organizational learning environment that builds its people.